NexWave Digital Wireless is a division of General Communications, Inc.
GPS DATA MODULES
5000 SERIES GPS DATA MODULE
The 5000 series product line is designed to enable fleets to connect with every aspect of their vehicle operations. The 5000 series hardware offers affordable wireless coverage, transmitting vehicle location, performance, diagnostics (5500 model), and sensor
event information for your fleet. The serial port on the 5000 hardware also allows for seamless integration with compatible Garmin devices and other optional accessories.
· 2.80" W x 1.04" H x 5.17" D
· 4.8 oz
· L1 Frequency (1575.42 MHz), 50 channels,
continuous tracking receiver
· -40C to 85C Operating Temperature Range
· LEA-5H 50 Channel Receiver
· Internal CDMA/GSM & GPS
· Loss of power detection
· Power Usage: 30 mA @ 14V
PW SERIES GPS DATA MODULE
· 3.2" W x 1.6" H x 4.3" D
· 9.6 oz
· CDMA/1xRTT packet data, UDP and SMS
· 50-channel GPS (with SBAS) SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, GAGAN
· -30C to 75C Operating Temperature Range
· Tracking Sensitivity: -162 dBm
· Acquisition Sensitivity: -147 dBm
· 12 and 24 volt vehicle systems
· Power Usage: 3.8 amp hour
The PW Asset Guard module provides reliable tracking for fixed and movable fleet assets such as trailers, containers/ pods, generators, heavy duty equipment, and more. The Asset
Guard is an ideal solution for managing assets that will be deployed for long periods outdoors or in other rugged environments.
The Asset Guard offers complete asset tracking and communications incorporating GPS technology on a secure wireless network. Superior internal antennas for both cellular
and GPS eliminate the need for wired antennas and make the Asset Guard mountable virtually anywhere on the asset for easy, inexpensive installations. With Asset Guard, you can control operating costs, reduce casualty losses and provide excellent field reliability.